“Tender 'n Juicy!”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Long Island, ME
“Tender 'n Juicy!”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Meat, meat and more meat!! I highly recommend the Signature Steak Salad - mixed greens, blue cheese, onions, tomatoes and a WHOLE steak, grilled just the way you order and sliced and placed atop the salad - dressing's on the side so you choose how much of the yummy dressing you want to use. Doesn't come with rolls, but all you need do is ask and they will bring a basket! Friendly, curteous staff and they pour a good drink! Nice little bar w/outside/inside seating. Nightly specials.

• Visited July 2013

Plymouth, Massachusetts
“we 3 girls”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

After moving we stopped to eat before heading back to Ma. The staff doesn't seem to know anything about gluten free and had to keep asking the chef. I asked about the soup and their chowder she said best around I found it to be equal to snows clam chowder my friend go that I took a taste. I got the asparagus and crab bisque. It was so thick I had my soup spoon standing up called over the waitress but she didn't get; it it was like eating paste.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank Pamela-Pepper
Windham, Maine
“Best Steak in town!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Best steak in town and a very popular new local restaurant. excellent service and nice atmosphere that won't break the bank - unless you want it to! Eat here, but be prepare to have to wait for a table - yes it is worth waiting for. Allow time for getting a seat, but it won't take long for your delicious meal to arrive once you've ordered. Another excellent local restaurant for Windham, ME

Visited March 2013
Gloucester, Massachusetts
“New Ribs are a must try!!”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

I have always liked your ribs, but with your new recipe, they are a must have. Thursday night bbq special is the best deal going!! Fall off the bone!! The staff is wonderful!!

• Visited March 2013
“Gone Downhill”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

My husband and I have dined at Rustlers at least 6-8 times. At first about a year ago we had really good steaks and sides but each time we visited since then it got progressively worse. Tonight I had a bland steak and a cold baked potato and my husband's prime rib was cold. The vegatables were cooked carrots with cinnamon dumped on. There were also complaints coming from seperate tables on the cold potatoes. We didn't bother complaining, just won't be going back.

2 Thank Athuey

Been to Rustler's Steakhouse? Share your experiences!