“BEST PRIME RIB”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 30, 2012

I ordered the 16 oz prime rib and my wife and daughter split a rack of ribs. I must say that this was one of the best prime ribs I've had in a restaurant. It was perfectly done and could be cut with a fork. I'm very particular about my steaks and this one definitely goes near the top of the list. The ribs were very good also. They had just enough firmness to be gently pulled from the bone versus falling off the bone. I understand that people may be particular about how the meat comes off the bone, but for us, it was perfect. The service was great and will definitely go back when we visit our daughter next summer.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

The bread before the meal is always delicious here, but nothing else seems too special. The ribs were terrible. Chewy, fatty and not that tasty.

1  Thank james w
Reviewed October 15, 2012

My son & I ordered 2 burgers one night which we ordered done medium. Well they came out an hour later as Black, Hard, CHARCOLED, CRISP HOCKEY PUCKS! I showed the black, BURNT, CRISP pucks to the waitress & asked for 2 new burgers, she had the owner come over & he said that " They were perfect!" OMG! I rarely complain. but this food was not even edible! MY SON & I politely paid the bill for the untouched hockey pucks & NEVER went back again!

1  Thank Cinderella04055
Reviewed September 8, 2012

I know the owners and they are nice people.That being said this first six times i ate there it was horrible.The meat cuts were all fat thin and just garbage.The vegs were frozen and just bad.The only think good was the bacon wrapped scallops.I swore i wouldn't eat there again,but folded one night and did.The food was amazing and was five more times after that.Then!They got rid of Pedro and whoever manages the place now should be hung.Same bad meat back scallop portions looked like pencil erasers.Just horrible.I sent my steaks back twice and ended up not even eating.Even the waitress agreed it was bad and said i hadn't been the first to complain.If they want the place to last the locals won't support it much longer like this.Hopefully the mass tourists can carry them over.

1  Thank brock b
Reviewed August 30, 2012

The service and the food were great. We ate on the patio. My chicken quesadilla was thick with cheese and meat. The lobster roll and the hamburger were great. But what I like the most is to try the local beer and it was very good. Good price for the treat.

Been to Rustler's Steakhouse? Share your experiences!