“Scrumptious goodies”

Law Mountain Wreaths 'n' Bakery
Ranked #1 of 2 Bakeries in Wilton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 24, 2012

had baked goods at the Wilson lake Inn for breakfast. Blueberry cake and raspberry oatmeal bars were delightful!

Reviewed June 11, 2012

Warm friendly service. Home cooked breakfast choices and great bakery items - apple coffee cake!!!

Reviewed October 17, 2011

I was staying at the Wilson Lake Inn in Wilton and they recommend Law Mountain Wreaths N' Bakery for breakfast...and I am glad they did. What a charming place with great food. On my first visit (yes, I had to go back for more) I had the homemade cranberry walnut scones - fabulous. The next day I had more homemade baked goods. The breads, muffins, pies, cookies are all made right there - along with dog biscuits that my dog loved. The owners are extremely nice - just wish they would open a place here in Dallas. If you are near Wilton - stop by - you will be glad you did.

Reviewed August 10, 2011

This place is small and family-run by very nice people. We were with a party of 10 and filled up half the place. Everyone was very happy with their breakfasts - raves for the omelets, scrambled eggs, French toast and egg sandwiches. Good coffee and Whoppie Pies! Don't miss this if you're in the area.

2  Thank Bearpup

Been to Law Mountain Wreaths 'n' Bakery? Share your experiences!