“Forgot our table?”

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #22 of 64 Restaurants in Westbrook
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Montreal, Canada
“Forgot our table?”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2012

We were greeted well, ordered, then after an hour, the waitress apologized and said someone had taken my steak and it was served to another table by mistake, she offered free salad bar. Then after another 20 mins we got our food, my wife ordered the grilled chicken mayo on the side instead got slathered in mayo, the manager came to apologize and gave us our meal for free. 1st experience at Ruby Tuesday, food was good once we got it, and for this wait, the price was right. So...
1. Rule number 1: food was good
2. Rule number 2: service , nice but slow, comprehensive management.
3. Rule number 3: value for money? Well free qualifies as good value for the wait.
All in all, good people in charge, staff needs training...
Will go back.

Bloomfield,VT
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“NICE”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2011

It was very good and we were seated in a very nice place and waited on just fine.

Visited September 2011
Waynesboro, Pennsylvania
“Great salad bar. Good beer choices.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2011

Good value. Great salad bar. Only complaint was that some in our party ordered Guinness beer and the young waitress brought back some kind of golden beer. When told that the beer she delivered was not the beer ordered, she replied, "yes it is. It is Genny's." My friend refused to accept the beer and ordered something different. Regardless of the reason, the management needs to make sure that the waitresses know what kind of beer the patrons are ordering and delivering the correct beer. No one who has ever been around beer would deliver yellow beer to someone who ordered Guinness Stout! However, I did not hold that against the overall experience which was very good as far as quality and promptness of food, and otherwise, service was good as well.

Visited August 2011
1 Thank GetGoingGirl
Portland, Maine
“Shocking!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2011

A horrible meal - don't even bother going unless you like steak to chew like a leather shoe, and shrimp tiny and shrivelled. The food was awful - I say this as both a customer and a chef. How could they allow such drivel to be served to customers - it's shocking!

The manager came over to apologise and offered up a free meal to compensate, but I didn't dare!

Our waitress was great, however, and the beer was half-decent. I left $10 altogether - $5 for the beer, and $5 for the tip.Save yourself the money and time - go to Portland Pie Co., or Fajita Grill in Westbrook; or head to Chipotle's, or any other restaurant in the vicinity, This place should be shut down!

I will not be back!

• Visited August 2010
1 Thank TheSingingChef
United States
“Make sure your table is not under the speakers...ouch”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2009

My wife and I recently ate at Ruby Tuesdays for the second time in about 3 years. We didn't have the salad bar so we can't comment on that. Our waitress was very knowledgeable of what the specials were, she was very friendly and went above and beyond. I ordered the chicken & broccoli which is basically chicken alfredo with broccoli and it was okay. My wife ordered the chicken bella which was very tasty and for dessert we shared a slice of NY cheesecake which was okay. Our only complaint was the fact that the speaker was directly over our table. The music was loud classic rock which would have been fine if we were in a bar having drinks but not something I want to listen to at dinner. This restaurant has the potential to be much nicer if they just changed their musac.