“Awesome!”

Phoever Maine Vietnamese Bar & Grill
Ranked #2 of 64 Restaurants in Westbrook
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Description: Authentic Vietnamese Cuisine with a touch of Maine. Serving Vietnamese Classics such as PHO, Banh Mi, and Grill vermicelli and rice plates.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Awesome!”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Really nice staff and really good PHO! I have an 11 month old and she made a huge mess and they were so nice to her. Not to mention that the PHO was awesome!

• Visited August 2013

Portland, Maine
“Really friendly staff and good food.”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

The Rare Beef Pho is very good. Nice and clean establishment. The owners are very friendly. 1 st visit was very good.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank LoopsiLou
Westbrook, Connecticut
“Love It”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I came here last Saturday for the first time. I bellied up to the bar and asked for a mixed drink, not too sweet. It was great. I had the spring rolls as an appetizer and a rice bowl as the main course. The food was simple and delicious. The service was personable and professional. I was asked twice by two separate people how I wanted my food prepared. Outstanding! Considering that I had two mixed drinks, the price was reasonable.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Jvermont G
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The foo and service was the beat i have ever have!!!!”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Don't listen to him. He is being a jerk. I have gone to Phoever Maine several times a week since they have been opened and the food as well as the service has never changed. They keep customers happy at all times. I will be back with friends ands family.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Minecraft0817
Portland, Maine
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Foods okay, service is horrible”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

I've visited Phoever 3 times. Each time I've spoken to the owner about the poor service. This visit was with 5 in our party. The first meal came out after 20 minutes, the next 3 meals 10 minutes later, and the 5th meal never arrived at all. One of our party figured out that the name came from the fact that it takes Phoever to get served. The food is okay at best. If the service was at least acceptable I'd be tempted to return, but life's too short.

• Visited June 2013