“Great deck”

Add it.
Stockhouse Restaurant & Sports Pub
Ranked #29 of 66 Restaurants in Westbrook
Reviewed June 8, 2014

The deck is wonderful and sunny staff seemed friendly. Food not so good. Deck and cheap beer will get me to go back next time I'm in westbrook

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I like Stockhouse but the service is really slow. We go there with a group on a week day and there is only one waitress and she is doing the whole place so if it gets a little busy you can wait as much as 1/2 hr after you order to get served and it take a long time to get a check as well. The food is good and the fries are home cut. The last visit two of the men got fish and the fries had been cooked with the fish and the grease really was long past due to be changed, everything came out real dark anf the fries were dark brown comppared to the rest of us who had fries that were light and perfectly cooked.

Reviewed December 6, 2013

Great pub food in an atmosphere that feels like home! All ages and interests seem to find The Stockhouse the place to meet and eat! Ladies of a certain age, baseball teams, football fans, families mingle comfortably. Service is great, prices reasonable - and, have I said, the food is really good!

1  Thank Ann P
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Being in the back of an old mill building I did not originally expect much from this place. It is a hidden gem for relaxing with friends. The beers are inexpensive, and there is plenty of seating in a pleasant facility. There is a big football crowd during that season, but the crowd seems happy. There is also pool in a somewhat separated area, and a regular bar at one side of the very large space. Probably fine for kids even though it's technically a bar.

Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

My hubby told me about this place and I did not want to go... It was out back of some building. He said it used to be a mill?? Not sure of his Westbrook knowledge, but I'll go with it. Anyway, he forced me to go. Not going to lie....some interesting people near the building...Not in it, but near it. When we got there, the entire body of a local place..not to be mentioned here... Was there. I immediately realized it can't be too bad, if THOSE people are there because I am one of THOSE people at another building! ;D anyway, the place is large enough to fit many people. Pub fare and VERY good. Now I know making the BLT doesn't take huge culinary skill, but boy oh boy was my BLT delish--starting with the honey wheat bread! Loaded with bacon, crisp lettuce, and perfectly sweet tomatoes! My hubby's sandwich on marble rye was equally good! The hot wings were tasty and we had enough to being home some to our wing lovin daughter! I also ordered an item off the menu. The chef happily agreed--it wasn't an act of congress like other places. The waitresses were adorable (although some were old enough to not want to be called adorable, this is the best description) and ours was very accommodating! Wanted to make sure we had everything--very attentive in a meaningful way! Having good food with attentive staff is worth it's weight in gold. We went during the day, so if you are going at night you are completely on your own!!!! PS yummy drinks, too

1  Thank Jurassika