“Very nice!”

Guidi's Diner
Ranked #19 of 67 Restaurants in Westbrook
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 4, 2014

I stopped in this morning first time and was spotted right off as a first timer the food was great but one thing is it is very small may not be the best choice if you have a large party but it was the first place in a long time To be abld to order spam and eggs .

1  Thank ARUNDEL06

Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

This place has great service ns quick food. We ordered and received our food in less than 15 minutes. The staff knows their food and had suggestions to offer. Small cute little place. I will be going back!!

1  Thank Alisha B
Reviewed February 19, 2014

It is what it is. Eggs prepared they way they are ordered and keeping my coffee warm. That's basically all I request from a breakfast joint. Locals get here early and chat about the towns gossip from days gone by. I've seen this place go through a couple of owners, but the service and quality of food always remain a priority. They are only open for breakfast and lunch so don't try and go late afternoon.

1  Thank jimipage
Reviewed October 21, 2012

I think this happens to be the smallest restaurant I have ever eaten breakfast in, but the food is amazing. If you like eggs benedict, they have several different ones to choose from. Overall, you may have to wait to be seated, but it is well worth it :)

1  Thank thankfulforsage