“Good pizza and prices”

Pizza Time
Ranked #28 of 67 Restaurants in Westbrook
Cuisines: Greek, Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Pizza Time Westbrook features a great new dining room, a delicious expanded menu, and is a nice clean, family-friendly restaurant. The prices are low and the food is terrific. Stop by and give it a try!
Reviewed July 19, 2012

I met friends here for dinner. Pizza was good and prices were very reasonable. Restaurant was clean and service was quick.

Reviewed March 22, 2012

I am in the Westbrook area for business a few times during the year. If time allows I will stop by this great little restaurant. The selection is endless and food is delicious. I am always greeted at the counter with a smile and the place is very clean. Trust me I have been in some questionable food places but this is not one of them. Give it a try u won't be disappointed.

Reviewed February 20, 2012

They say a business is only as good as its customer service, right? When I called for delivery, the person who answered the phone didn't seem like he wanted to help me. I asked if I could get a delivery, he said 'sure'. Then there was a pause, and I got a 'what do you want?'. I said I wanted a medium pizza with mushrooms, and an order of onion rings. Pause. 'what else?'. That was all I wanted. He said 'give me your number so I can call you back with a total.' 2 minutes goes by, my phone rings with a total. I give him my address and say 'right around the corner from you guys', and he argues with me that it's not really 'right around the corner'.

Then the food gets here and it's mediocre at best. Soggy, lukewarm onion rings, and the pizza was good, for my 2 and 6 year olds to eat.

I ran into someone that worked there and I mentioned this situation to him and he laughed, and told me it wasn't the first time someone has said something about awful customer service, and that it was a manager that took my order, and that he is a jerk and doesn't care.

That's how you run a business?

1  Thank Vegasjetta89
mrcappa, Manager at Pizza Time, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2012

As the General Manager for almost 7 years now, I have to say I was quite troubled by this review. I attempted to contact the reviewer privately to find out more about this incident. To my knowledge, I have personally never treated a customer this way and I'd like to think I haven't had anyone in my employ who would. I simply won't tolerate poor customer service from my employees (I once sent a driver home when he didn't thank a customer on the phone). As the reviewer said, you're only as good as your customer service. I couldn't agree more.

What troubles me about the review is that it doesn't seem to follow any of our standard protocol. We always start by asking if the order will be pick up or delivery. We always follow that up by asking for the phone number as that is how our computer system maintains customer records. We need the phone number in order to be able to pull up the account information such as address and delivery instructions. We wouldn't be able to ask for the phone number at the end, as the reviewer stated. We also don't usually do call backs unless we have a question about your order. We always have the price right in front of us, so a call back for that is completely unnecessary.

Again, I welcome the reviewer to contact me directly as I would like more information about this experience and I would like the oppurtunity to apologize directly on behalf of Pizza Time Westbrook if someone here did not treat you as they should have.

Thank you.
Nate Hicks, General Manager
Pizza Time Westbrook

Reviewed November 29, 2011

Ordered delivery the other night and ordered hot wings with Blue Cheese. I asked for extra blue cheese because thats the only way anyone in our family will eat them is with the BC. Unfortunely I waited until AFTER the deliver guy left to check my order not only was there no extra, but there was NO blue cheese at all. Now I get that mistakes happen, but when my sister called to talk to someone they said they would give her a credit of $1.40 for the extra bc charge. When she told me I was angry and called back myself and asked to speak to manager who pretty much told me he didn't know what to tell me. He said his board was empty and the driver couldn't be sent back out for Blue cheese...the best he could do was give me a credit...but only for the darn dressing...not the large order of hot wings none of us could eat....not very good customer service. We don't order delivery from them often but when we do we spend a chunk of money...hope saving the money on an order of hot wings was worth losing a local customer.

1  Thank karmicwinddancer
Reviewed October 4, 2011

i love going here! they changed stuff a while ago and the pizza is delicious! the prices are good, and the staff is slwats smiling.