“good new stuff”

Pizza Time
Ranked #32 of 64 Restaurants in Westbrook
Cuisines: Greek, Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Pizza Time Westbrook features a great new dining room, a delicious expanded menu, and is a nice clean, family-friendly restaurant. The prices are low and the food is terrific. Stop by and give it a try!
Portland, Maine
“good new stuff”
Reviewed October 4, 2011

i love going here! they changed stuff a while ago and the pizza is delicious! the prices are good, and the staff is slwats smiling.

newyawker
“Pizza Time.......best slice around!!!”
Reviewed May 10, 2009

Was visiting Maine and on the way to the airport, I used my gps to find some pizza. Pizza Time came up, so off I went. I must say that I was impressed with the service and the atmosphere, but when my pizza came.....I was really impressed and my daughter as well. I'm from NY and I know pizza and this was truly the best pizza that I had. I highly recommend it if you are in the area.

2 Thank newyawker17
bangor
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“best pizza place in maine”
Reviewed September 27, 2008

Great food and best prices, love the new dining room and menu you cant go wrong give it a try.

Southern Maine
“worst restaurant in town”
Reviewed April 14, 2008

The food is terrible and overpriced. The service is slow and the managers are rude. There are more toppings and cheese on a single slice of any competitors pizza than there is on an entire Pizza Time pizza. The sandwich bread is so hard I almost broke my teeth. Not only was my experience terrible, but when I got my bill I noticed they had charged me 50 cents for using my credit card (that's not allowed)!!!
Go someplace else to eat, you wont regret it...

mrcappa, manager at Pizza Time, responded to this review, June 9, 2009
I'm curious to know more about your visit. We pride ourselves on great customer service and stand behind our product as a high-quality, reasonably priced dining experience. We do not now, nor have we ever charged for credit card transactions, so I'm not sure what you're referring to on that. Again, I welcome the opportunity to talk with you and hopefully change your mind about Pizza Time Westbrook.

Thanks!