“Standard townie bar and food”

Profenno's Restaurant
Ranked #36 of 64 Restaurants in Westbrook
Cuisines: Italian
Nashua, New Hampshire
“Standard townie bar and food”
Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

I thought it was an average meal. The good was good bit nothing to write home about. They did give large portions. The beers were standard but good. We went for a lunch bite after golf and it was the perfect place for that.

SIDNEY
“Outstanding pizza”
Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I were on our way back from checking out the lighthouses and I wanted pizza. We stopped at Profenno's and I am very impressed. We order a 10in chicken wing pizza. It was absolutely deliciousness. It had just the right amount of bite and had a thin tasty crust like I prefer. The perfect way to end our vacation here in Maine

Visited July 2014
Sidney, New York, United States
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

My wife & I stopped here for supper today and ordered the Buffalo Chicken Pizza and it was delicious!Just like what you would expect, spicey chicken & sauce, blue chese dressing, celery pieces and mozzerella cheese, and the crust was thin and tasty! The service was friendly and quick, Highly recommended!

Visited July 2014
Portland
“Best Townie Pizza”
Reviewed January 13, 2014

This place is definitely the local townie bar! The pizza is delicious and they offer a dine-in 2-for-1 10" pizzas on Monday and Tuesday nights.

Service can be hit or miss as the place is very busy. I recommend sitting at the bar.

• Visited January 2014
Alpharetta, Georgia
“Who would have thought a nondescript place would have such a good sandwich ?”
Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

Good sub in the Maine style with all the fixings(pickles, tomatoes, green peppers, pepper, salt and olive oil). If you want vinegar go to subway!
Only order a large sandwich if you were just rescued from a desert island. Do not talk southern to the folks as they are locals and leave all the R's on the bar. Worth the trip out of the Maine mall area to get a great sandwich and a little bit of old Maine.

• Visited June 2013