“Not from the Italian North End.”

Profenno's Restaurant
Ranked #34 of 64 Restaurants in Westbrook
Cuisines: Italian, Bar, Pizza, Pub
Dining options: Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Warren, New Hampshire
“Not from the Italian North End.”
Reviewed October 10, 2011

I always try the cheese pizza the first time I visit a new to me pizza place. Where's the sauce? Sauce was in hiding and what little there was had no taste. The pizza was burned on the bottom and did have some taste all of which was bad. The crust that wasn't burnt was the best part of the pie. I was told that they had the best pie in town I guess I may have to try them again next time I go to the Portland area. Way over priced for what we got.

2 Thank Redwing227

“Amazing meatballs, good pizza”
Reviewed September 23, 2011

This is your old fashioned neighborhood pizza place. They are really good at making pizza and their meatball recipe is so yummy. The service is excellent - they made a 3/4 pizza with sausage and 1/4 with cheese, so one of my sons could have cheese pizza.They even have a wine list. We go often for a casual meal with the kids and everyone has a good time for a reasonable price. I know a lot of people who get take-out there. There is also a bar/grill out back which seems to have more people in it, but we like the pizza place.

• Visited September 2011
Southern Maine
“Not fancy, but good”
Reviewed April 14, 2008

Hand tossed pizza dough, nice selection of entrees, reasonable prices. Good family restaurant, also has a sports bar with an active nightlife. A Westbrook tradition...

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook