“Nothing like a simple pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Angelone's

Angelone's
Ranked #14 of 64 Restaurants in Westbrook
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible
Portland, Maine
“Nothing like a simple pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013

Cash only so hard for card holders. Wonderful simple ingredients old Italian family. Wing from the area I love the family staff atmosphere.

Visited August 2013

Westbrook, Connecticut
“Good Pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2012

I have been here two times. I would have this delicious pizza more often but I seem to eat half a large pie at a time. The sauce is good, the cheese is good, not too much of either. The thin crust is almost as good as East End Boston Pizza. I grew up on New York City Pizza. I like this more because it is less greasy.

By the way, I am in the food business. The guy behind the counter was making pizza, cleaning up and handling money. He dutifully washed his hands before he started making the pizza. That means a lot.

• Visited May 2012
“Really good pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2012

I've lived in Westbrook for 15 years but this is the first time eating here. One of the reasons I've never tried it is because the outside looks so shady. It has missing globe lights which is ithe prominent feature of the building and the building itself looks run down. Why they don't fix this baffles me because their pizza is so good. The ingredients seemed fresh and the pepperonni had a great flavor. The staff was very friendly. I will definitely be back.

• Visited May 2012
Central Valley, California
“I grew on on Angelone's”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2007

It's good, not great. Certainly not the best or worst you'll have. Very thin crust. Quick and fresh.