“Good Tasting Mexican Cheap Prices!”
Review of Fajita Grill

Fajita Grill
Ranked #13 of 64 Restaurants in Westbrook
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Westbrook, Maine
“Good Tasting Mexican Cheap Prices!”
Reviewed February 14, 2014

Fajita Grill is definitely comparable or better than Margaritas. It's certainly cheaper. Great tasting chips, spicy salsa so I save that for my love and use sour cream. They have good daily special, and great staff; ask for Louisa she's great! My SO usually gets the wings and I believe they have maybe 6 or 7 different sauces. I like the fried chimichanga just wish they had baby chimis. I'd like to explore the menu more as everything I've had has been tasty!

• Visited January 2014

Gorham, Maine
“Average Mexican fare”
Reviewed December 12, 2013

We have eaten dinner here before but this time stopped by for lunch. I ate a taco w/ground beef & a cheese enchilada with rice while my husband had a chicken enchilada and a soft taco w/shredded beef, served w/refried beans. My meal was okay but bland. My husband disliked the soft taco meat filling but enjoyed the chicken enchilada. Dessert was the real highlight of the
meal--an order of sopapillas, served with honey and chocolate sauce. There were 4 good sized pieces full of cinnamon & sugar, delicate and delicious. I added honey, my husband preferred the chocolate. Our waitress was very pleasant and food was served promptly, but it was not a busy lunch hour.

• Visited December 2013
Cape Elizabeth, Maine
“Great Lunch Specials”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

I had the chicken fajita lunch special. It was $8 and definitely worth the money. The platter was a fairly large size that you would expect to see on the dinner menu. The salsa that they put on the table was very tasty and the rest of our food came out quickly. I would definitely go back again for some of their daily specials!

• Visited October 2013
Gorham, Maine
“Never Again - tried it twice”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Just went to this restaurant for the 2nd time hoping that perhaps my bad experience the first time was just an anomaly, shouldn’t have wasted my time. Ordered the fajita chicken taco salad and it was like soup and barely had any lettuce, just awful. Sent it back and they tried again without the goopy beans but the chicken itself was so salty that it was inedible. Hubby was happy with his food, but we will not be going back here.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Ms_Dragon
New Gloucester, Maine
“Disappointed”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We are new to the area and we were looking for a good Mexican restaurant. After reading several reviews from various sites, we choose the Fajita Grill. The staff was very friendly. The atmosphere was dark and very low end. The food was just OK. We will not be going back. The search continues.

• Visited July 2013