“Authentic Mexican food in Maine”
Review of Fajita Grill

Fajita Grill
Ranked #7 of 68 Restaurants in Westbrook
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed May 5, 2013

My wife and her family discovered the Fajita Grill while searching for taste of home. Originally from Wichita, KS, where there's a large Mexican-American community, they were hoping to find some authentic Mexican food. Luckily, they happened across the Fajita Grill. The food is very good, and is truly authentic Mexican food. The service is very friendly, and prices are great.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

I probably eat here almost once a week. It's a standby, can't decide where to go....this is where we end up. Try the Chicken Soup. I don't even usually like soup. This soup is amazing!

Reviewed January 20, 2013

I've been here quite often over the years. I love mexican food! Their drinks are good. The food is usually good, only once did I have a problem with the cheese not melted in my stuffed pepper. the staff is always friendly and attentive, It's not the best mexican in Maine,,,,I'd have to drive to Ellsworth for that......but it's the best in the area. love it when someone has a birthday,,,,they all come out singing in spanish,,,

Reviewed August 29, 2012

We had a nice meal that satisfied our desire for Mexican food. Although quite salty for our taste, the food was good. The salsa, chips, and everything we ordered was tasty and fresh. Our server was attentive but didn't hover. We liked the small town atmosphere and free parking near by.

Reviewed July 28, 2012

Food is mediocre at best. Drinks are over priced. Do not come. Go to the Blue Burrito down the street.

1  Thank Jvermont G