15 Mile Stream Lodge
Kineo View Lodge(Greenville)(Great Value!)
$119
$108
$95
Travelocity
Sugarloaf Inn(Carrabassett Valley)
$89
Hotels.com
Sugarloaf Mountain Hotel(Carrabassett Valley)(Great Value!)
$148
$133
Spillover Motel(Stratton)
$94
  • Beachfront
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed December 30, 2011

My group had stayed here as it was the site for U.S. Rafting and we loved it. The owners treat you like family and we loved their big screen tv so we could watch the Sox games too. The food is home-cooked and it really was a great time. The rafting was awesome too! We will definitely be back!

Room Tip: If you come up in a group of 6 or more you can get the BIG CABIN so you can all be in the same cabin.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 23, 2011

Very pleased with the accommodations .... a little rustic, but the dogs and I were very comfortable.... Rachael does a good job at the restaurant... I never went hungryLooking forward to my next trip to the forks

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends
4  Thank Tim K
Reviewed August 13, 2011

We stayed one night at 15 Mile Stream while my husband went on a rafting trip. It was convenient to the rafting site, but that is the only positive thing I can say about it. The cabins were close to the road, so you were kept awake by trucks going by at night - when you weren't already awake because of the barking of the very many dogs kept on site for hunting trips. The rooms resembled an old 60's motel, and while the cleaner Cathy did a great job, she was limited by the shabby furnishings. Our bed was saggy and one of our chairs had cigarette burns on the back. No air conditioning and if you opened the windows the bugs came in. The facilities on site are pretty meager, basically a diner of sorts in the main lodge, though you can survive if you bring food as there is a micro-fridge, microwave, and coffee maker in the room. But at $30pp, I guess you get what you pay for.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family