Stayed here many years ago and it felt dingy and old. Recently,Four female members stayed and had a great time. Also my wife and I stopped in Aug and were quite pleased with our experience. I understand that its under new ownership. I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of changes they will make.
It truly is an old facility, but our room was clean and everything in good working order. Lots of things for young people to do right on the premises. Looking forward to future stays.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the best value on the Southern Maine Coast! Pet Friendly and Kids Sleep for Free! Five acres of summer fun right on Route One. Basketball, shuffle board, tennis, large heated pool, outdoor fire pit, and outdoor movies. Free continental breakfast with freshly-baked donuts and apple fritters from Congdon's. A short 3/4 walk to Moody Beach or take an Ogunquit or Wells trolley to beaches and other attractions. Several types of rooms and suites with kitchenettes available. Come on in for a some Irish Hospitality! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Majestic Regency reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Majestic Regency Hotel Wells
- Regency Hotel Wells
- Regency Hotel Majestic
- Majestic Regency Motel Ogunquit
- Majestic Regency Wells, Maine