“The place for an ice cream addict.”
Review of Scoop Deck

Scoop Deck
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Wells
Dining options: Late Night
Description: The best ice cream in Maine! A summer tradition on the Maine coastline since 1983!
Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

The ice cream flavors are highly imaginative and even come with a roadmap for flavors that were invented by the Scoopdeck. This ice cream has gotten even better over the years. I recall good flavors from My previous visits, but they have kept up with trends, such as a mocha salted caramel with white chocolate chips. The flavors were blended where each has a distinct taste, but none was overwhelming enough to drown the other out.

I also had a flavor that had chunks of cinnamon and brown sugar that was incredibly fresh. The offers were delicious combinations of ice cream flavors for every taste. There was a pleasant atmosphere with cute signs and multiple signs with descriptions of every flavor. The portions were Maine-generous, Although which means in my vocabulary, Although larger than usual. Although The kiddie size was equal to New York medium. I liked that you could get a double kiddie size with two scoops. Although MANY places just allow one scoop for small size ice cream cups or cones. Although The only down side was eating space in the event of bad weather. Although there were many picnic tables outside, there was no place to eat inside. That did not hurt business, as it was packed even on a dreary, foggy day.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

We are ice cream lovers and this place is amazing, scrumptious, and unique. You should go here ever night after dinner....we did. Our family has loved this for years and now our kids too!!! We tell every one going this area of maine to stop here for a special treat!!! One word of advice do not go there at night without loading up with bugspray. The line is long and the mosquitoes are in full force:(

Reviewed July 8, 2013

This was my first time at the Scoop Deck, Hey, why didn't anyone inform me of this place, been to Wells many times and had other ice cream, but this was by far the best. My step daughter and her family frequent the Scoop Deck every year and we visited with them. My granddaughter has a nut allergy and the server was notified and said it wasn't busy at the time and opened a new container of ice cream so there was no cross contamination. What great service. My husband ordered a 2 scoop ice cream, clearly a novice when ordering, it was so big, we all laughed because that is one of the bigger ice creams, he couldn't believe the size when it arrived. Well, guess what, he ate it all! There are so many flavors to choose from and everyone's ice creams were delicious. This place is a must go to, when in Wells. Great Job ! .....Scoop Deck

Reviewed July 8, 2013

So many flavors, so little time to try them all. Very cheap, huge portions, delicious. The new edition and parking layout is great.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Best ice cream ever. Huge selection, all freshly made, great prices. Selection includes plain old vanilla, blueberry, maple walnut, to dinosaur crunch.

Been to Scoop Deck? Share your experiences!