“What a variety!!”
Review of Big Daddy's

Big Daddy's
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Wells
Reviewed October 11, 2017

I was craving a banana split and this was the place to go. The ice cream is excellent with quite a variety of toppings and flavors to choose from. This is a great place for a treat, Enjoy

Reviewed September 23, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I went to Big Daddy's after dinner in our RV. We booth had ice cream with a homemade brownie and it was excellent. Will go again while we visit the area.

Reviewed September 17, 2017

I have been going to Big-Daddy's for 20+ years and the place is one of the best ice-cream places in the world. Only takes cash but has an ATM in the lobby.

Reviewed September 13, 2017

Lots of great ice cream flavors. Can get busy during the summer months. has a nice indoor ordering area for inclement or cool weather.

Reviewed August 30, 2017

Very good ice cream and not over-priced. Husband had Maine blueberry ice cream and I had chocolate walnut. A small size dish is as big as a medium would be in most places. Good value and friendly and quick service even though there was a line.

Been to Big Daddy's? Share your experiences!