Holiday Guest House Bed & Breakfast
$109
$101
Hampton.com
Elmwood Resort Hotel(Wells)(Great Value!)
$99
Belle of Maine(Wells)(Great Value!)
$60
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Ne'r Beach Motel(Wells)(Great Value!)
$59
The Coast Village Inn & Cottages(Wells)(Great Value!)
$62
Travelocity
Wells-Moody Motel(Moody)(Great Value!)
$53
Village by the Sea(Wells)(Great Value!)
$89
Hotels.com
USA Inn(Wells)(Great Value!)
$68
$54
Misty Harbor Resort(Wells)(Great Value!)
$119
TripAdvisor
All reviewseggs benedictb beleanor rooseveltgracious hostschocolate chip cookiesblueberry breadnew englandwonderful staybreakfast was deliciousevery morningold friendsfeel like familybeautiful roomcan't wait to go backogunquit playhousefirst floormichael
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 20, 2010

Michael & Bill are the most gracious hosts. You feel like part of the family whenever I stay with them. Bill always makes an amazing breakfast every morning. I had French Toast with fresh Maine blueberries, Eggs Benedict and Blueberry pancakes. Bill also made a terrific coffee cake and banana bread. I stayed in the Mariner room that was beautifully furnished with period antiques and soft high thread count linens. The bathroom was a big enough to stay in by itself. Fresh baked cookies were always available for that occasional sweet craving.. If you are planning to stay in the Oqunquit/Wells area, this place is a must to stay at.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed July 5, 2010

My husband and I first stayed at the Holiday Guest House following our wedding, as a quick honeymoon before our move to a new state was all time would allow. Our four day trip to Maine was as fantastic as it was, mainly because of our experience at the Holiday Guest House! Bill and Michael are the kindest hosts one could ever imagine. We felt as if we left following our 3 night stay having made 2 new friends! Beyond their hospitality and fabulous recommendations for things to do while in Maine, each breakfast prepared was absolutely delicious. My husband talked well into the afternoon about how good the food was and how full he was from the Eggs Benedict or Fruity French Toast. The cinnamon coffee cake was the best breakfast treat I have ever had! Following dinners out, we would also sneak homemade cookies left in the parlor for the guests. This past week we returned for our second visit at the B&B, and it was just as good as the first. We will definitely be returning each summer for life!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 18, 2010

Mike & Bill the owners of this Bed & Breakfast were the nicest guys. I can't forget Snickers the dog. He is the friendliest dog I ever saw. It's almost like he's trained to welcome the guests as well. They made you feel like they knew you forever! They not only have clients but friends by the time you leave. Just makes you want to go back again... The Inn reminded me of my Grandparents house. Not only was it an experience but it brought back memories. I would recommend this place to anybody. Its easy to find & not very far from home. It's located near everything. There's always something to do. You can relax, shop or enjoy the nightlife. Til we go again. Thanks for the Hospitality-Neal & Terri

Reviewed June 1, 2010

If you want to stay in the quintessential B&B, Holiday Guest House is for you. Not only are the owners, Michael and Bill, the ultimate hosts, but you are made to feel like you are family. This B&B is beautiful and full of history (Eleanor Roosevelt stayed there), warmth, comfort, and hospitality. Upon our arrival, we were greeted with the smell of freshly baked chocolate chip cookes - and that was just the beginning of the most awesome B&B stay we could have hoped for. Breakfast was unbeatable - scrumptious Eggs Benedict and yummy blueberry pancakes. You do not go away hungry! One evening, after a day of shopping in Freeport, we came "home" to another plateful of fresh chocolate chip cookies. We stayed in the Littlefield Room which was gorgeous and so warm and comfy. Michael let us peek into the other, unoccupied, rooms, and they each were beautifully decorated and would have been equally wonderful to stay in. I have stayed in another B&B that seemed to be nothing more than the "host" renting out rooms to cover his mortgage. Holiday Guest House sets the standard of what a B&B should be - cozy & comfortable rooms, delectable food, and a fun & friendly atmosphere. I am already planning another stay to celebrate my sister's 50th birthday. If that doesn't work out, I'll pretend I'm turning 50 again - I'll take any reason to go back and enjoy Holiday Guest House, Michael, Bill, and of course, their cutie pooch, "Snickers"! Miss you guys!

Reviewed June 1, 2010

We love Holiday Guest House bed & breakfast. We were lucky enough to stumble across this gem of a B&B last September and recently visited again last month. Michael and Bill are gracious hosts who maintain a lovely, clean and safe B&B and Michael is a great chef as well. For the price of your room and your breakfast we feel it is worth every penny. The location is perfect, the rooms immaculate and the overall experience is fabulous. There are a lot of B&B's in the Wells/Ogunquit area but none will compare to Holiday Guest House and we'll never stay anywhere else!