Elmwood Resort Hotel
$159
Wells - Ogunquit Resort Motel & Cottages(Wells)(Great Value!)
$87
Footbridge North Hotel(Wells)(Great Value!)
$87
$76
Belle of Maine(Wells)(Great Value!)
$74
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
The Coast Village Inn & Cottages(Wells)(Great Value!)
$121
$113
USA Inn(Wells)(Great Value!)
$86
$81
Ne'r Beach Motel(Wells)(Great Value!)
$64
Wells-Moody Motel(Moody)(Great Value!)
$79
$75
The Garrison(Wells)(Great Value!)
$74
$119
All reviewsliving roomindoor pooldunkin donutshalf bathfull kitchenfire pitstay nightsplace to stayrecommend this resortfirst flooroff seasonone bedroom unitget awaycleaning staffmovie nightcoastal mainehome away from home
Reviewed October 25, 2013

I have family in a neighboring campground & not that I'm spoiled but... Perhaps the Elmwood spoiled me a bit... I visit as frequently as I can in the summer but the times I stay overnight it can only be the Elmwood. Large, immaculate rooms & friendly staff... You can't go wrong!

• Stayed: August 2013
ElmwoodResort, General Manager at Elmwood Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2013

Nacholou,

Thank you for your review of the Elmwood Resort Hotel. I'm glad you enjoyed your visit to Wells and thank you for choosing to stay at the Elmwood Resort Hotel once again!

Reviewed October 25, 2013

Visit the Elmwood Resort with my family this past summer and had a great time. Location, price, quality, friendly atmosphere, this place had it all. Live music by the fire made for a great time laughing with family and new found friends...and a Dunkin' Donuts across the street for that perfect morning coffee!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Peter,

Thank you for your review of the Elmwood Resort Hotel. It was great to meet you and your family this summer! I'm glad you enjoyed your visit to Wells and thank you for choosing to stay at the Elmwood Resort Hotel once again!

Reviewed October 25, 2013

My family recently stayed at this resort. We thoroughly enjoyed our visit! Our rooms were very clean and spacious. The kids enjoyed using both swimming pools and playground. The weekend entertainment and outdoor movies were pleasant surprises. We barbequed on the common grills which we found to be very clean. I highly recommend this resort! We will be back!!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Brian,

I'm happy to hear that the kids enjoyed the playground and swimming pools. We're already working on even more new amenities for next season!

Reviewed October 25, 2013

If you're looking for a top notch resort to stay in while in Wells Beach, there is no better place than the Elmwood. I've stayed here numerous times and have never had a bad experience. The staff is top notch, they are in a central location, and the rooms are gorgeous. The grounds are incredibly clean and they really go out of their way to personalize your experience. I absolutely love this place and would recommend it to anybody who wants to be treated like a king while on vacation.

• Stayed: September 2013

Brian,

We hope you are able to visit more frequently in the future!!

Reviewed October 25, 2013

We love staying at the Elmwood Resort. We have a big family and our children LOVE the playground and the indoor pool. We love walking across the street to Dunkin Donuts and we love that the resort is minutes from the beach. The rooms are always clean and the staff is fantastic. During our stay, the staff arranged a movie night on the resort grounds complete with popcorn for all the kids. We return to this resort every year.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Melissa,

I'm happy to hear the kids enjoyed the movie nights! We're already working on even more surprises for next season!