“Best Doughnuts in Wells”

Congdon's Doughnuts
Ranked #3 of 71 Restaurants in Wells
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Description: We have a full-service dining room as well as take out area and a drive-thru. Our specialty is our homemade doughnuts like grandma used to make. We also have a wide selection of breads, pastries, muffins, mixes, and whoopie pies!!! We serve breakfast and lunch from 6am - 3pm. Open Thursday through Sunday weekly.
Merrimack, New Hampshire
“Best Doughnuts in Wells”
Reviewed March 20, 2014

This is a must place to go when in Wells. Yes, there is a Dunkin Donuts in town but if you want the best doughnuts go to Congdon's. The old fashioned plain is to die for. Also have any other kind of baked goods you can imagine. Huge whoopie pies. Good and fair prices.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Phil P

Massachusetts
“Saturday drive :)”
Reviewed March 19, 2014

My husband and I decided to take a ride on a rare Saturday that I didn't work and wound up at Congdons. We have visited before and liked the food and love the donuts! I had breakfast the daily special 'farmers omelet' with toast (they make their own bread) all was delicious. My husband decided on lunch with a turkey club and fries , fresh ingredients. I would highly recommend Congdons!!!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank pat0918
Beverly, Massachusetts
“glad we tried it!”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

We usually go to the Maine diner, but it was closed so we tried Congdons. It was really good! Service was great and everything we ate was tasty. I'm quite sure we will be back.

• Visited January 2014
Watertown, Massachusetts
“Great donuts!”
Reviewed March 8, 2014

We came here for breakfast on a Sunday. I enjoyed some blueberry pancakes and real maple syrup (for an extra charge). We also took 2 donuts (I recommend the Honey Dew) to go and I ate them both within less than 6 hours. I thought they tasted great - the melt in your mouth kind of donuts. Definitely worth a try.

Visited February 2014
Dracut, Massachusetts
“An institution”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

We spend most of the summer in Wells, and congdon's is our favorite place. Whether we go in for breakfast in the morning, or drive through on our way back home, we are never disappointed. There's a great family vibe there, always happy. Beware, weekends are always slammed, and especially in the summer.

• Visited May 2013

Been to Congdon's Doughnuts? Share your experiences!