“The Best”

Ranked #3 of 71 Restaurants in Wells
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Description: We have a full-service dining room as well as take out area and a drive-thru. Our specialty is our homemade doughnuts like grandma used to make. We also have a wide selection of breads, pastries, muffins, mixes, and whoopie pies!!! We serve breakfast and lunch from 6am - 3pm. Open Thursday through Sunday weekly.
Chicago, Illinois
“The Best”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

We always make multiple stops at Congdons when we visit Maine. The Honey Dip may be simple, but it's the essence of what makes a good donut. Do yourself a favor and go inside to order on your first visit to really get an idea of their full selection.

• Visited August 2013

Paxton, Massachusetts
“Great Breakfasts and Best Donuts Around”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

This is an excellent place to start your day. Breakfast offers a wide variety of choices. They have the best home made donuts!

• Visited August 2013
boston
“A must!”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

I come here every year for the summer and every Tuesday and Thursday we stop in a get one or two doughnuts, which are the perfect price for what they're worth! I recommend this place as a must eat! Even if your getting one doughnut, it's definitely worth it!!

Holland, Massachusetts
“Glazed donuts and whoopie pies”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

You have to come eat a donut here! The whoopee pies are delicious! I enjoy this place every year, I'd eat here more if I could, but the wife nags at me about my diet. But even she enjoys the donuts here. If you like donuts, you will love it here.

Rowley, Massachusetts
“Donut lovers will be thrilled”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Neither my husband nor I are donut lovers but we were told that this place shouldn't be missed. So we ventured there at 8am on a Thursday and the line was out the door and it was a 45 min wait for a table. We didn't wait. We went to the take-out section and got breakfast sandwiches and a 1/2 dozen donut holes. The sandwiches were just OK but the holes were delicious. Can't say I'd rush back. I'd rather have fruit and yogurt for breakfast. Staff were also rushing to get people in and out -- very rushed.