“Always a wonderful experience at the USA Inn.”
Review of USA Inn

USA Inn
Ranked #17 of 28 Hotels in Wells
Reviewed May 30, 2010

My husband and I have been staying at the USA Inn in Wells Maine, since 2002, and have always had a wonderful experience there. We even stayed there for our Honeymoon. Debbie, Mark and Fern have always been friendly and accommodating. The rooms and grounds are exceptionally clean and safe. It's location is so convienient to everything, beaches, shops and restaurants. We are always recommending it to our family and friends. Just got home from staying at USA Inn for Memorial Day weekend and we are already planning our next visit....

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple

Reviewed May 24, 2010

In the past I have had the pleasure to stay at several hotels in this area. Now, I always come back to the USA Inn (unless I visit when they are closed for the season). Debbie and Mark are welcoming to all guests. They know the area well and do a great job suggesting restaurants, attractions and shopping destinations that we may enjoy. The hotel is spotless and the grounds attractive. I look forward to a return trip this fall

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 20, 2010

The people of USA Inn are like family and they treat you the same way. Rooms are always neat and clean. Bedding is fresh and clean...crispy...my wife says. Very quiet rooms. Each has it's own refrigerator, hairdrier, and tv. We always travel with Mr. Coffee in the trunk so we are prepared. We stay at USA Inn every weekend in early April...Spring... until mid May. The off season rates cannot be beat. We stay at our own camp mid May until mid October which is also in Well's. We enjoy the area year round and there is so much to do and see. We urge anyone to try USA Inn and the surrounding area and have fun.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank dhamlin146
Reviewed April 16, 2010

We have been coming here for many years. There have been some breaks in between, but always attracted to the USA Inn. We highly recommend it for couples. It is also conviently located.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 19, 2010

I had a great experience at the USA Inn. I went in July 2009 for my birthday with my boy friend. The USA Inn has an incredible staff, they were very welcoming! I am sure to go back this summer! My family use to rent in Wells, Maine and it’s a great place to go for a relaxing vacation and the USA Inn is the perfect place to stay. It's very close to the beach, incredible restaurants that are affordable and they are in walking distance from the hotel.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 27, 2009

Just returned from a 5 day 4 night stay from the USA Inn in Wells Beach, ME. Normally I don't take the time to write out a review but as I was leaving this morning I commented to my partner that this will DEFINITELY be a place we will be returning too...

From this hotel you were within walking distance to a convenience store/gas station,McDonalds,Drug Store and even a Minature Golf Course. Oh and how could I forget exit the driveway go down the road approx. 1 mile and you are looking at the ocean and the beach :). There are laundry facilities on site and several restaurants located on Route 1 that include Mikes Clam Shack, the Maine Diner, Mainiax, Alfredo's etc.

We stayed in the "New Building". I couldn't find fault with anything with the room itself. Any questions we had were answered promptly and the owners and all the staff were all top notch....

We have stayed in Maine before and there are few places where one would feel at home in a room espically staying for 3 days or more...

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 13, 2009

The three best things about USA Inn are the really clean bathrooms, the reasonable pricing, and the convenient location. We stayed in a king room on the bottom floor in the newer building. The location of the USA Inn is just the best. There are at least three terrific restaurants on Mile Road and at the end of the road there is beach access. Mini Golf and a shopping plaza with a grocery store and a small movie theater are within walking distance. Whether your headed to Kittery to the outlets or up to Portland, you're already half way there!

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple