“Comfortable Stay!”
Review of USA Inn

USA Inn
Ranked #15 of 28 Hotels in Wells
Reviewed July 24, 2014

Enjoyed our stay at USA Inn again this year. Our preference is to stay in the "King bed" room in the new annex building for only additional $10 more per night due to the option to allow fresh air in... I like that you can open both the window and screen slider door to the balcony. The other rooms are just as nice, however. The staff are very kind... they provided technical assistance w/ my laptop. Kudos to the housekeeping staff as they do a wonderful job of keeping the rooms very clean.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
USAINN, Owner at USA Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We have passed your compliments on to the housekeeping staff and they appreciate your acknowledgement of their hard work.

There are newer reviews for USA Inn

Reviewed July 24, 2014

Clean and spacious room. Owners are extremely accommodating and friendly. We left our car in their parking lot and got picked up by family to go to the beach. Hotel is at the top of Mile Road.
You could walk to the beach, but it's a long way with gear. Owners let us keep our car in their lot until 5:00 p.m. on the day we checked out; saved us parking fees at the beach.

Room Tip: rooms in the back are quieter since they do not face route 1.
1  Thank Marycfmltj
USAINN, Owner at USA Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2014

Thank you for the nice review. Many of our guests leave their cars on check out day and head to the beach on the trolley. We are happy to accommodate. So glad you had a nice family vacation.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

We stayed for 3 nights, room clean! Owner's were super friendly and helpful. Even though on busy Route 1, not noisy. Enjoyed out stay the location was perfect for our visit. Thanks to everyone and including dining selections

Room Tip: All rooms have balcony, we enjoyed our Route 1 room just fine
2  Thank mooseren
USAINN, Owner at USA Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review the USA INN. We appreciate the nice comments and we thank you for choosing to stay with us. Your observation about how clean the room was is appreciated by our housekeeping staff. We're glad that you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed July 16, 2014

Fourth of July and it is raining hard thanks to Hurricane/Tropical Storm Arthur is dumping heavy rains on Wells. I am staying at the campground across the street and my daughter and her husband and their 8 month old cannot stay in their tent. Our camper is already full... I call the USA INN and they have one room and I reserve it so they can take the camper and my wife and I stay at the motel.

When I gave my name and phone number, they knew who I was and had my paperwork ready when I came over. I explained what had happened and the first response if there was anything else they could do. That is customer service!!!! Oh... and the room.... an oversized king bed with a private balcony, I highly recommend these folks.... they are awesome!

Room Tip: Best rooms are in the "new" annex!
2  Thank George S
USAINN, Owner at USA Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2014

We were happy to help and we really appreciate that you stayed with us again. Hopefully, your next camping trip will not be met with a hurricane/tropical storm. If it does, we are here to help. Many of our guests are here visiting with family and friends at the Wells Beach Resort Campground and miniature golf and we are lucky to have such a top notch facility right across the street.

Reviewed July 15, 2014

From the first call I made to checking out the staff is wonderful. The room very clean, very quite, and all the other guests seemed to have the same experience! Thanks for a great weekend. We will use this hotel again in the future!

2  Thank Mindy M
USAINN, Owner at USA Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2014

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to write this nice review. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed July 15, 2014

Clean rooms at USA INN. Like that We were right down the street from the beach. room on backside third floor very quiet stayed 7 night July 5 to July 12,2014 friendly staff comfortable beds thank for the great room.

Room Tip: stay on backside very much quieter
4  Thank mark o
USAINN, Owner at USA Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2014

Thank you for staying with us and writing this nice review. We appreciate that you stayed with us and that you were pleased with the accommodations.

Reviewed July 15, 2014

My husband, two teenage daughters, and I stumbled upon this motel a few days ago. We were looking for a reasonably priced stay with a comfortable room. The price was right and the management was very friendly and accommodating. The man at the front desk even left the front desk to show me a room before I committed. He spent time telling us about the surroundings and gave advice regarding free parking down by the ocean, a great seafood restaurant, and other fun things to do to make the most of our one night visit to the area. His wife was just as friendly the next morning.
My only complaint about our stay was the pillows. I'm sure that if I had asked the front desk for a few more, they would have accommodated my family, but I was too tired by the time my head hit the pillow. The beds were very firm and comfortable though. Pillows just needed a little more stuffing. :-)

1  Thank Lori D
USAINN, Owner at USA Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2014

Thank you for reviewing our property. We are happy to help with ideas about what to do in the area. When you come from as far away as MN, and you only have one night, it helps to have a little direction so you can make the most of it. And yes, we always have a bunch of pillows available if you ask. We are glad that you enjoyed your day in Maine and hope you have a chance to return.