$119
$129
Ne'r Beach Motel(Wells)(Great Value!)
$94
Wells - Ogunquit Resort Motel & Cottages(Wells)(Great Value!)
$124
Atlantic Oceanfront Motel(Wells)(Great Value!)
$321
The Coast Village Inn & Cottages(Wells)(Great Value!)
$130
USA Inn(Wells)(Great Value!)
$104
$159
Footbridge North Hotel(Wells)(Great Value!)
$88
All reviewshot breakfastvery nice hotelthe general managerqueen suitethe breakfast areahot tubcomfortable bedsfree breakfastfront desk staffwould stay here againfresh fruitgreat place to staynice roomnice staysouthern maineeasy accessoff season
Reviewed November 14, 2012

Stayed at this hotel for three nights in late October while attending a family wedding. Overall, a good experience. The hotel is right on US1, but far enough back form the road to avoid the road noise. The location makes the hotel easy to find, but there are plenty of pleace nearby with more interesting locations.

The room was just about what I would expect, and the bed was very good. They bathroom sink was in a style I 've been seeing more of recently, and one may apeal to some designers, but I do not care for. The sink is higher than normal, and the vanity top has a very wide front edge, which i find inconvenient for shaving. The front desk staff was friendly and efficient, and there are free, freshly-baked cookies late in the afternoon - provided you get there ahead of the kids! My nephew and his family really enjoyed the pool.

Breakfast was a bit disappointing. Don't know what waffle batter they are using, but the waffles tended to be somewhat chewy, rather than crispy - leaving them in the waffle iron about a minute after the "beep" made them somewhat better. One morning, the "sausage" served was closer in flavor and texture to a hot dog than a sausage. Perhaps they would do better to simply alternate days, serving bacon and some more traditional sausage type.

Value? Well, two of our nights were on a price that the bride and groom had negotiated, and the value that night was fine. On the other night, a Thursday when the hotel did not seem to be anywhere near full, we could not get the same price. On that night, I felt that the hotel was somewhat overpriced.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 13, 2012

I booked a 1 night stay on a road trip to northern Maine. I specifically called the hotel to ensure I could get Southwest mileage for a double miles program they had in place. I was insured that they would give me the mileage and booked the hotel even thought it was $40 higher then any other rated hotel in the area. When I got there I was told no problem at check in. After check out I got an e mail that they did not have any mileage program with Southwest. This is not good business practice and cost me 750 miles in the Southwest program.

Room Tip: The room was quit on the 2nd floor but not exceptionally clean.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 11, 2012

Very good hotel with friendly and helpful staff. We spent three days exploring the lower coast of Maine and this was a wonderful central location. We were there in late October and unfortunately many of the local restaurants and businesses had already closed for the season, but the staff directed us to places that were open.

2  Thank dwmv65
Reviewed October 30, 2012

The first thing you notice when you drive up is how the hotel grounds are beautifully
manicured.That's usually a good sign that if you care about the exterior you will care about the interior.

We stayed here for two nights, the room was very clean except for quite a bit of scuff marks on the walls.

The place seemed very busy but was very quiet and we slept just fine.The beds are very comfortable with plenty of fluffy pillows.

We really enjoyed the breakfast on(Oct.27th and 28th) I failed to get the persons name that was in charge of keeping everything full and clean, but I would like to commend her for a great job, she was very attentive to the guests and was always smiling.

Overall a great place to stay and would likely return on my next visit to the Wells area.

2  Thank Donald M
Reviewed October 27, 2012

Nice place with friendly and polite staff. We would stay here again in future visits. Next time we will request a room with fridge and micro wave. The breakfast was good with good selections. Enjoyed the mini western omelet.

Room Tip: Call ahead if you are requesting a fridge and micro wave.