See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 9, 2018

Rooms are dingy and make you feel dirty, Terrible musty smell.Everything old and 'mismatched . Paid for 4 nights actually onlyslept there one , they need tospend money r upgrades, Travel a lot worsc place I have ever been

Room tip: do not stay at all
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

The front desk person was polite and helpful. The pool was nice/clean but the room was gross and there were cockroaches in the bathroom which I brought to their attention and all they said was "we will look into it." The bed was uncomfortable. I wouldn't stay there again.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Heather D
Reviewed August 10, 2018

The rooms were 'ok', but musty. The check in/out (wife and husband??) were rude. 4 groups waiting to check in at 3pm. Woman comes out..."why didnt ya ring the bell?"(because we had been told to wait for her). Small cleaning staff. All seemed nice. Gave guy 'maid' my key at check out. Down the road realized I'd left my new $32 shirt on the bed. No phone serve but did manage a email that day for them to reach out to me about it. Next day I call. The man manager interrupts my 1st sentence with....its gone, we are not responsible. I said so you got my message. Please look again and get back to me. nothing. I emailed them again. Nothing. He knows who cleaned my room. They have few rooms and 4-5 person crew. If a shirt is worth a bad review and warning to others to go elsewhere then I hope it looks really good on the thief. Just dont go there....

Room tip: Stay elsewhere.
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Ann B
Reviewed July 16, 2018 via mobile

We booked this place because it was pet friendly. Turns out we never brought our dog, but got stuck with a crappy cabin that smelled like pee. Spiders everywhere. Awful bed. I grabbed the comforter from the bed so I could spread it out in the floor, so I could walk to the bathroom without walking on the rug directly.
We asked for another room and the upgraded us to a slum room. It was truly awful. Stay away. Camp in a tent instead.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kristen W
Reviewed July 9, 2018

We booked this room a few days before our visit on a Sat. night. We arrived after dark & were checked in right away. The room was small but clean and adequate. The main problem was with the pillows which had the consistency of a dish rag. They were FLAT & there was only one to a customer. There is no excuse for this - you can buy fluffy pillows for under $5.00 at any well-know store. We were very disappointed that we were unable to use the pool Sun. morning. It wasn't opened until 10:50 (because the management had put in chemicals) and we had to check-out at 11. I might consider staying here again but I would definitely bring my own pillows. The towels were thin and scratchy and again are not that expensive to replace. A few improvements would bring up the quality of this motel.

Room tip: Other than an occasional train whistle, it is a very quiet area
Date of stay: July 2018