We stayed one night in one of the rooms this past weekend. The price? INCREDIBLE! The room was very clean, and not at all cramped (which I expected because of the price). Check in was pleasant and easy, and the location was great for us (we wanted to be an easy drive from Ogunquit). Coffee in the lobby was fresh and hot at 6:30 am, and was half way decent. And the WiFi signal was strong. Grounds were pretty, and well maintained.
The only negative? The bathroom. It really could use an update. The sink was 70's pink. No regulator on the shower so water temps were inconsistent, and the spray was one of those 70's mists as well. The toilet stuck when I flushed (more than once) and I had to open the tank to jiggle it back into working order. I'd still stay here again, because of the rates and cleanliness, but I do hope a little modernization is in the plans for the bathrooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on 3.5 acres of beautifully landscaped property, The Coast Village Inn & Cottages is located in the quaint seaside town of Wells, Maine. A short trolley ride from Wells Beach, we offer a range of accommodations including guest rooms, vacation suites and private cottages. Our beautiful gardens feature a zero entry outdoor pool as well as a picnic and grilling area; the perfect place to gather and relax with your loved ones. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com and Despegar.com so you can book your The Coast Village Inn & Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Coast Village Inn And Cottages
- The Coast Village Inn & Cottages Hotel Wells
- The Coast Village Hotel
- The Coast Village Motel
- The Coast Village Inn & Cottages Wells, Maine