“Good food. long wait.”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Takeout
madison
“Good food. long wait.”
Reviewed August 20, 2014

I was pleasantly surprised. the food was very good. service was fine. wait was long (1 hr) because were trying to seat 9 people and they were very busy. All in all i would go back again.

Springfield, Missouri
“Lobster bake just ok”
Reviewed August 19, 2014 via mobile

The place was super busy. We sat at the counter. Of course we drove from springfield mo to go because of diners and dives. Well we had the "famous" lobster pie, it was ok not for$30. It seemed like chunks of lobster, butter and panko baked that's it. The seafood chowder was good. Thin base. The codfish cakes not good mushy in the middle and not much flavor. I think I would have preferred a good burger over the seafood. But if you like seafood this may be the place for you.

New Hampshire
“Great Blueberry Pancakes”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

We've gone here for breakfast when in the area for years. The blueberry pancakes are huge & filling. I've also had the lobster quiche on special occasions- it's small but satisfying when eaten with a blueberry pancake.

Miami
“As the sign says...Seen on Food Network's Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives”
Reviewed August 17, 2014

So I thought I would try it out. Yes, it was busy because of the show's advertizing but when I went in there were two four-tops and one more being cleaned. It is true that I was solo but a 15-minute wait when there were open tables is unacceptable. I don't care how good the food is but without good customer service.....I'm walking out. You decide.

4 Thank c3a3m3
Globe trotters
“I'm nausea ”
Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

We're pulling out if their parking lot right now and it was disgusting lunch. The "famous" seafood chowder was uneatablely thin and lacked any flavor- the lobster was just shreds and the shrimp was the tiny kind that tasted like it came out of a can.

I can't muster up anything nice to say about the cod cakes or crab cakes either. The corn muffins were so sweet even my kids wouldn't eat them.

Nevertheless, our waitress Dawn was very nice and accommodating.

3 Thank Joshley

Been to Maine Diner? Share your experiences!