“Average diner.”

Cuisines: American, Diner, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Not sure what all the hype was about. The food was decent but nothing exciting ....Service was good but the lady at the register was crabby :( Very loud and the tables were crammed together. We will probably skip this place next year.

1  Thank ClarMom

Reviewed October 6, 2012 via mobile

You will wait to get in, but once you do you will love it. Service was quick and efficient. Allie was an outstanding waitress. The food was fabulous and the diner was quint. Great place.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

After eating dinner at the Maine Diner, couldn't go any where else for breakfast OR dinner. Go early and you'll beat the crowd. Really worth it. Corn muffins superb. Chicken pot pie my favorite.

Prompt friendly service with just the right amount of waitressing.

We vacation in Wells frequently and from now on, this is our eating place of choice.

Highly recommend the crab cakes.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

One of the best lobster rolls ever! My husband had the roast turkey plate..very good. The blueberry pie was very good also, more so the filling. Crust not very flavorful. Service was very good,considering how busy they were.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

I love diners and this one is a classic. I was greeted by a friendly group of servers and told to sit anywhere you want. I ordered from a large menu and my meal arrived promptly. The waitress checked on me several times during my stay. A great place that I look forward to my next visit.

Been to Maine Diner? Share your experiences!