The deluxe room was very clean, a large room with comfortable beds, we slept with the window open to hear the surf. Fridge & microwave in the room are so handy and what a wonderful view from our balcony!
The staff was very accommodating with recommendations to local restaurants and Muriel our housekeeper and Katy the GM were very friendly and helpful. The indoor pool and hot tub were great for one afternoon was a little cool this early day of June.
If you like to wake to sunshine and listen to the ocean waves, then the ocean front deluxe rooms are worth the extra and the beach very clean. Looks like they have many rooms to choose from and I suspect they are very busy during the warm months with such a great location. Glad we found a new favorite spot for a wonderful getaway, cannot wait to return soon and hopefully stay longer!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lafayette's Oceanfront Resort is directly on Wells Beach, one of the largest sandy beaches in Maine. We have a complex of nine different buildings, five of which sit right on the beach. Many of our rooms have private balconies with panoramic views of the ocean. We are open year round so you do not need to miss any season. Although summer is certainly the most popular season in Maine, the beauty of this coastal area is enchanting throughout the year. Wells Beach is fun for families. Walk from your room onto the sand to swim, build sand castles, stroll in the surf looking for shells and rocks or just relax and enjoy the feel of the sun on your face while you enjoy the view. The indoor pool and the hot tub with a waterfall are very relaxing after a hot day in the sun. The playground and the arcade will entertain the children after the beach. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Lafayette`s Oceanfront Hotel Wells
- Lafayettes Oceanfront Hotel
- Lafayettes Oceanfront Wells
- Lafayette's Oceanfront Resort Wells, Maine