“Not Worth It!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
New Hampshire
“Not Worth It!”
Reviewed July 2, 2010

This place is not worth the walk from your car to the front door! The service was friendly and kind but the place had a very eerie feel to it. The food took forever to come out and the bread on my sandwich was stale, the bacon in my BLT was rubbery and my potato chips were stale as well. This restaurant is not worth the drive from my house nor the walk from the car to the doorway. Just take my advice and steer clear of this restaurant!

Trust me! SimplyPut6!

2 Thank SimplyPut6

Mass
“Worth the short trip off of the Maine Turnpike”
Reviewed December 20, 2009

We have made Mich D's a regular stop on our way up to our weekend house. It is great for the whole family. They have a great lobster roll at a very reasonble price. The chili is some of the best I have had and I try chili everywhere I go! The staff is very nice although a few times they were busy and it took them a llitle while to warm up. Overall this diner is worth the 1.5 mile detour off the Maine Turnpike at the Wells exit 8.

orange park, florida
“This is what a Diner is supposed to be!”
Reviewed December 17, 2009

I ate here both for lunch and dinner. The muffins and hash were incredible. My only complaint is that they are not open for dinner as I would have loved to have tried the meat loaf as a local sitting next to me said he ate it as much as possible. If I lived in the area, I would start a petition to get the owner to stay open for dinner!!! Don't come here for brie and chablis, try the lobster roll instead!

northbridge,ma
“Great food. very reasonable price, friendly staff”
Reviewed December 1, 2009

We eat here for breakfast several times/month. Love the white board specials, price is economical, staff very friendly We love the way they have included community participation (Thanksgiving food pantry as well as Christmas Giving Tree.
Keep up the good work.

Boston
“Great Diner with Great Prices”
Reviewed June 22, 2009

We didn't expect much when we went to Mich D's for lunch, but the food was great, the prices were cheap and the people were very nice. I had a lobster roll, it was large and on a delicious grilled / buttered roll. Lots of meat. My wife had a chicken salad sandwich and it was excellent. I hear they have a really good breakfast as well. This is our new lunch spot in Wells.