“This is what a Diner is supposed to be!”
Review of Me and D's Diner

Me and D's Diner
Ranked #41 of 70 Restaurants in Wells
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed December 17, 2009

I ate here both for lunch and dinner. The muffins and hash were incredible. My only complaint is that they are not open for dinner as I would have loved to have tried the meat loaf as a local sitting next to me said he ate it as much as possible. If I lived in the area, I would start a petition to get the owner to stay open for dinner!!! Don't come here for brie and chablis, try the lobster roll instead!

Reviewed December 1, 2009

We eat here for breakfast several times/month. Love the white board specials, price is economical, staff very friendly We love the way they have included community participation (Thanksgiving food pantry as well as Christmas Giving Tree.
Keep up the good work.

Reviewed June 22, 2009

We didn't expect much when we went to Mich D's for lunch, but the food was great, the prices were cheap and the people were very nice. I had a lobster roll, it was large and on a delicious grilled / buttered roll. Lots of meat. My wife had a chicken salad sandwich and it was excellent. I hear they have a really good breakfast as well. This is our new lunch spot in Wells.

Reviewed May 24, 2008

The new owner is horrible.....I will never return. Rude waitstaff (we had Jane) The owner is rude...I complained about my slimy fruit cup & was told "it's fine" Bad food, bad everything......

3  Thank felicity9392
Reviewed May 17, 2008

This is one diner I will never go back to, poor service and food. If you like friendly waitstaff and food that is prepared properly go somewhere else.

2  Thank mainemommy80

Been to Me and D's Diner? Share your experiences!