“Room for improvement”
Review of Fire N Brew Restaurant - CLOSED

Fire N Brew Restaurant
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Fire n Brew at Hidden Cove Brewery is a classic American tasting room featuring Hidden Cove's craft ales, We will be offering brewery tours on fridays and saturdays from 12:00 till 4:00 pm. Our tasting room will be open at 3:00 pm monday thru friday and noon on saturdays and sundays.
Reviewed July 11, 2013

The best way to describe our experience was to say "it was just okay." No real serious complaints but also absolutely no reason to recommend it to others. We certainly were not wow'd. We were a party of 5 with a 6th person joining us at the end of the meal to meet up. Our server Carissa was very sweet and attentive. I would recommend you ask for her by name.

The food could also be described as "just okay" Overall the pizza was soggy and limp (3 of us had pizza), the Salmon was bland and slightly boring (could have used some kind of lemon butter type sauce), and the broccoli cheese soup looked better than it tasted (lacking major flavor). The wedge salad made me happy.

The ambiance was probably the most disturbing. The identity of the restaurant seemed to get a little lost in translation. Is it a club, sports bar, bistro, or family restaurant? We're not sure. The track lighting in the dining room was the most obnoxious. It was like having miniature spotlights blaring in each individual guest's eyes. The dining room was very echo-y. Although, I am a 20-something and enjoy top 40 music it was too loud and completely out of place here. Adele and John Mayer can stay but Rihanna and Pit Bull should leave asap. And I know I sound like a senior citizen here but based on the size of the room, please please turn it down.

2  Thank Stephanie S

Reviewed July 11, 2013

As fans of their other establishments, we were anxious to try this new one. Margarita Pizza had nothing but some tomatoe sauce, a stingy sprinkle of basil and a gob or 2 of mozzarella here and there. Overpriced.....Probably won't go again...or not for a while.

2  Thank goochave
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Waited one month after opening to try this new restaurant. Drinks cannot be ordered "tall." It was explained "that it was not their policy." Thus shorter glass, less alcohol, and higher price. Ordered a pizza to share and there was not enough sauce and tasted dry. Two female bartenders were not very pleasant and considering this is a new place, you would think they would want to please. Ended up going to their other restaurant, Billy's Chowder House, to order my entre and tall drink!!!! This place will not see me for some time until they make the proper improvements.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

The renovations opened up the bar area and the eating area from before it was the steak place.... good beer and wine. Menu is a little limited and basic so we chose to just have a drink and move along.... seems pretty good overall service wise. Try it out....

Reviewed July 7, 2013

Being a big fan of the sister restaurant Billys I wanted to try Fire n brew. Beer was good. Steak sandwich was very salty and I normally add a great deal of salt to my food. I will try it again after they get more consistent