“Delicious ”

Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed July 29, 2016 via mobile

The food was wonderful! The portion size was perfect! We ate outside for breakfast and we will be coming back! great food, great atmosphere!

Reviewed July 28, 2016

Found Merriland farm café on line. Could not be happier! We went for breakfast and enjoyed the food and the atmosphere so much that we made reservations for dinner. Our waitress was so very helpful and friendly. We had wanted to eat outdoors but she suggested we make reservations for indoors in case of a storm. She was right, there was a storm! Food is lovingly prepared and presentation was beautiful. We plan on being in the area in October and already checked to make sure they would be open. Both our servers were good but our breakfast young woman was outstanding!

Reviewed July 27, 2016

A friend suggested this place for our birthday celebration breakfast and it was my first time there. We had a fabulous meal of eggs Benedict and a scrumptious omelet. I liked the food and the setting so much that I told my husband I wanted to go there the next day on my birthday for lunch, and it was again a wonderful experience. He had their scallop crepe which was divine. The next day, our son came to visit and wanted to try someplace new for lunch outside of our usual Kennebunkport places so we took him here. He raved about it! This time we got there early enough to get an outside patio table and again both the food and the atmosphere - along with the price - were excellent! What a find!

Reviewed July 25, 2016

This is the best breakfast place in Maine! Everything I have had has been awesome. Prices are good! Great atmosphere.

Reviewed July 25, 2016

Found this place by accident and were delighted. Inside and ouside dining and the setting and breakfasts were delicious.

Been to Merriland Farm Cafe? Share your experiences!