“Three Meals in Three Days!”

Merriland Farm Cafe
Ranked #14 of 75 Restaurants in Wells
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed July 27, 2016

A friend suggested this place for our birthday celebration breakfast and it was my first time there. We had a fabulous meal of eggs Benedict and a scrumptious omelet. I liked the food and the setting so much that I told my husband I wanted to go there the next day on my birthday for lunch, and it was again a wonderful experience. He had their scallop crepe which was divine. The next day, our son came to visit and wanted to try someplace new for lunch outside of our usual Kennebunkport places so we took him here. He raved about it! This time we got there early enough to get an outside patio table and again both the food and the atmosphere - along with the price - were excellent! What a find!

Reviewed July 25, 2016

This is the best breakfast place in Maine! Everything I have had has been awesome. Prices are good! Great atmosphere.

Reviewed July 25, 2016

Found this place by accident and were delighted. Inside and ouside dining and the setting and breakfasts were delicious.

Reviewed July 24, 2016

We have been here a few times and enjoy their crepes with berries and whipped cream and their waffles. They also serve quite an assortment of omelets.

Reviewed July 7, 2016

Friends in the area suggested this place to meet for lunch. It is off the beaten path, so we'd never have found it on our own. Glad they suggested it as it was good.

We sat outside on a lovely patio with a nice view of the tree-lined area. Our waitress was friendly and helpful. She was able to answer my questions about gluten-free options and I had no trouble ordering.

We had a mixture of meal-sized salads and sandwiches. All were good and sizable. The locals each took home part of their meals as leftovers.

Our lunch for four with drinks (not alcohol) was $55, the steal of our time in Maine. We'd return and recommend.