“Always a great meal!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed September 2, 2012

Ate at Mike's twice during our four night trip to Maine. Great food, good atmosphere and great service. Pricing is reasonable and fair. Wish we lived closer!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,415)

Reviewed September 1, 2012

MIke's is in a great location on Rt 1 in Wells. There is a large bar area and several seating areas. Staff is nice and attentive. Food is average at best and it is pretty expensive for most entrees. I would recommend the Steakhouse instead, better food and similar prices

Reviewed August 31, 2012

had the chance to sample maine lobsters while traveling to canada for business , stopped in Wells by chance on way home to purchase live lobsters , had a great dinner at Mike's food priced very well , service was outstanding , beer selection awesome , we had lobster of course two 1lb. for 22.00 can't beat price , but also had to try prime rib and it was incredible being from Pennsylvania we know good beef . I would also recommend next door Mike's seafood market , we took 25 1.5 lb hardshells back to Pa. and had a feast that night . There is no better lobster in the world than a Maine lobster .

Reviewed August 30, 2012

We hve been going to mikes yearly and stayed on drakes island road for years.Went tonight after discussing the ups and downs of mikes since th trpple sizing.I even met the owner wife awter the expansion! She was very frettful as wa I , since I had made a mistake like that myself just before the crash. The dinner was to say the least, terrible or poor.Wife had seafood platter ,,I hade large p.rib w/ drinks ,even waiter asked after complaint that even he could not recognize the shack potatoes We orderd .Almost 500 tourists eating,soon to be 50 if the dont do somthing like you cant feed 500 the same meal you used to feed 100 happy customers! 125$ bucks for 2 people wait for luke warm ,poor food,weak drink----- Although very very good waiter-sorry have new auto type legally blimd but know when things dont ad up nh

Reviewed August 29, 2012

Walked in on a Friday night with a party of 12 and were seated in 10 minutes! Server was great, food and drinks were excellent (Of course I was in Maine so I had the lobster) and the prices were reasonable. Highly recommended!!

Been to Mike's Clam Shack? Share your experiences!