“Nice, diverse menu.. something for everyone!”
Review of Mike's Clam Shack

Mike's Clam Shack
Ranked #8 of 71 Restaurants in Wells
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed August 23, 2011

My family loves this restaurant. The best thing I can say about Mike's is it offers other menu items besides fried seafood! I had the prime rib, which was good. They have vegetables, salads and other items that you don't see at the other area restaurants; all at reasonable prices. Plus, Mike's easily accomodates large parties. There were 8 of us and we were seated immediately. That happened no where else in Wells!

1  Thank TAT2U1981
Write a ReviewReviews (1,404)

Reviewed August 21, 2011

clams were great. Light batter. could not finish myc portion.

2  Thank Garlicsteve
Reviewed August 20, 2011

My husband and I went for lunch the other day and the food was outstanding with plenty of food. Everything came out hot. Bartender was very pleasant and attentive. I had clam roll which clams were overflowing and my husband had special hamburger wrap which he loved.

1  Thank Mjsenn
Reviewed August 18, 2011

Service, food and value were all excellent. We ate here and did take out on two separate nights. It was all fantastic.

1  Thank mmekaz
Reviewed August 14, 2011

My husband and I went for dinner on a Thursday and our table was ready about 10 minutes earlier than we were told it would be. I had the lobster pie which was outstanding. My husband and the surf and turf with lobster ad really enjoyed it. Our waiter was pleasant. No complaints.

1  Thank Ozmag2

Been to Mike's Clam Shack? Share your experiences!