“Great food!!!”
Review of Bull And Claw

Bull And Claw
Ranked #21 of 71 Restaurants in Wells
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Buffet, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Located in Wells, The Bull N' Claw offers the highest quality seafood and steaks at the most reasonable prices with portions that will make you smile after every scrumptious bite! Over the past 36 years, we've become the destination for visitors to New England to enjoy deliciously fresh local seafood including our famous cape porpoise lobster, always prepared to order. It doesn't get any fresher or any better than Bull N' Claw.
“Great food!!!”
Reviewed July 12, 2014

Stephanie was wonderful. She had a great sense of humor and was very attentive. Our food was brought out promptly and she made sure we had everything we needed.

• Visited July 2014

Dix Hills, New York
“Great service, terrible food”
Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

The service was great, attentive and friendly. Unfortunately the food was not so great. The shrimp cocktail appetizer was the best part of the meal and it was nothing special. Things went downhill from there. The steak, while cooked properly, was not marinated or seasoned at all. It was also very fatty and flavorless. The stuffed shrimp was terrible. The "stuffing" was basically a tablespoon of breadcrumbs lumped on top. The dipping "sauce" was even worse. Gelatinous disgusting sweet goo that tasted more like dessert pudding than something to dip shrimp with a pound of breadcrumbs dumped on top. My food was completely inedible, I just asked for a box and told the waitress I was full after my salad. My husband's baked scallops were good and the sauce was good, but the steak was again unremarkable, unseasoned and uninteresting. To quote my husband, "this place is a diner trying to be a steakhouse." We would never come back.

Sturbridge, Massachusetts
“Crab legs and steak”
Reviewed July 5, 2014

My husband and I ordered crab legs and steak for dinner. The meal was very good. The steak was tender and cook the way we orders it, however it was Luke warm when it arrived at the table. The crap legs were excellent, juice, sweet and tender. The service was slow and the waitress needed reminders we needed refills on our beverages.

Visited July 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Overpriced overcooked slow slow”
Reviewed July 5, 2014

Dont let the flashy sign lure u in! Food is mass produced like cafeteria food. Yuk. Small places do a much better job.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank eiverside
Ipswich, Massachusetts
“Great Family Dining”
Reviewed July 3, 2014

This restaurant offers a broad menu of both seafood and beef. The food is well prepared and offered at value prices. It's a great place to bring the entire family. The salad bar is fresh and very good. The rolls are hot and fresh. The entrees are nicely prepared.
I have been here before and will continue to stop here when I'm in the area. It's definitely a value that offers good food and reasonable prices in a casual atmosphere.

Visited June 2014

Been to Bull And Claw? Share your experiences!