“Dinner”
Review of The Steakhouse

The Steakhouse
Ranked #5 of 70 Restaurants in Wells
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed July 18, 2014

Great place for steak and seafood. Service is very good and the food is very good. Be sure to get there before they open for dinner because there is always a long line waiting to get in. We have been several times and we're not disappointed.

Reviewed July 18, 2014

Everything about this place is great! I go here with my family and friends almost once a month. The staff is friendly and they really do such a great job. Food always comes out a decent time and I have never had a single problem! I love this place!

Reviewed July 16, 2014

We always visit this restaurant on our summer vacation. We have not experienced some of the negative things people are writing about. Yes we know what a good steak is. The place is closed Monday's, so if you visit on a Tuesday expect to wait longer. Our server was very efficient and friendly despite having to wait on a few large groups. We were a table of 3. Everything was prepared exactly to our liking and while not a gourmet experience, everything was perfectly prepared. Everyplace can have an off night or a disgruntled server but that has not been our experience in over 8 years of visiting.

Reviewed July 16, 2014

I was hesitant to go to a place called The Steakhouse knowing I wanted seafood. Not a problem! The seafood casserole in cream sauce was out of this world.

Reviewed July 15, 2014

After hearing such wonderful reviews, I was expecting an excellent steak.
Ordered a rib eye medium and it was served rare. Sent it back, came back well done.
No size options for steak. The rib eye was 14 oz. steak which was way more than I wanted. As it turned out, I didn't eat any of it because my friends were done eating and I was so upset, I asked to have my meal deducted from the check, which was granted. The waiter was excellent and tried to make things right, but I was done with the Steakhouse and will never go back.

4  Thank HappyTrails533

Been to The Steakhouse? Share your experiences!