“Great meal at a great price”
Review of Lord's Harborside Restaurant - CLOSED

Lord's Harborside Restaurant
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Arrived on a Sunday night without a reservation and was seated right away. Our waitress Tasha was friendly and very efficient. I had the seafood casserole with linguine..very good ..lots of identifiable seafood in it. My daughter had the Lobster cakes, also delicious. We split a piece of blueberry pie which was yummy. Two glasses of wine, 2 entrees, dessert, just under 60.00. Very nice. Would definitely return.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

Been going for over thirty years. Will never go back. Had our hotel call in advance for seating and when we got there the owner said they had been there long enough and were closing. When asked why, she said "because we can"!

5  Thank Donn B
Reviewed September 26, 2012

Earlier this month my wife and I made two visits to this outstanding restaurant Each and every time my wife and I go to the Maine coast; we always make sure Lord's is on our to-do list This is their 43rd. year and so I suspect that they must be doing something right When you drive into their parking lot ,which is usually full;you see car license plates from many other states. I'd say that the food and menu must be top-notch ;as I personally know two former President's and thier families that are frequent patrons. Last summer I sat three tables away from their party.The food is fresh and well prepared and served in generous portions. My wife and I think that their seafood chowder is to die for .. It is full bodied,rich and buttery .Lords does not take reservations and often times it is a wait for a table. Prices are in line with all others.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

They have lots of specialty foods. You know you're at the Maine shoreline with these tastey dishes. Great service and prices are the same as most local fare.

Reviewed September 21, 2012

I brought 3 friends to Maine for the first time for all of them.. A great day in Maine until we went to Lords..We were treated so disrespectfully it was the worse dinning experience for all of us .. Food was like frozen dinner ,,very over priced.. I would not recommend this restaurant to anyone .. Better off getting a big Mac down the street.. Really...crazy old lady needs to retire..cannot stress enough DO NOT eat here.. Mikes clam shack is really good..

5  Thank debpap