“Good food beautful view”
Review of Lord's Harborside Restaurant - CLOSED

Lord's Harborside Restaurant
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed September 19, 2012

The food is very good reasonably priced. The view of the harbor is lovely. Only problem, parking for handicapped. There are only 2 or 3 places on hot top the remainer of the lot s stone making wheel chair or walker entry extremely difficult. Once you make it to the entrance staff is very helpful.

Reviewed September 15, 2012

my wife and I decided to eat at Lords and found it too be fabulous. Service was fast and top notch and the seafood tasted like it was harvested that day. It was so good in fact that we returned the next night for another great meal. Cocktails are cash only while waiting to be seated which I found to be a little strange, matter of fact a gentleman ahead of me had to cancel his drink order because he didn't have enough "cash". I'm a credit card guy myself but I was happy that before leaving for the restaurant I grabbed some cash just in case

2  Thank Hyatt54
Reviewed September 14, 2012

This restaurant is a bit pricey but to be honest it's competitive with all the other local restaurant prices. The portions are large and everything seems fresh.

Reviewed September 11, 2012

Service was great!! We really liked Jennifer, she went above and beyond!! Will go back as their prices were better than others and the food quality was better in most cases!!

Reviewed September 8, 2012

As many, many, reviewers have noted the management at Lords is incredibly rude. I've heard they have good food at high prices but I've never made it passed the tacky gift shop in the front. The first time I attempted to dine at Lords, an elderly hostess greeted my friend and I at about 3:30 in the afternoon and we asked for a table, she asked if we were having dinner and we replied drinks now dinner later. We were told we could not have one of the many empty tables for drinks, we would have to sit in a little interior room by the gift shop for cocktails, we replied we would rather go elsewhere if we could not have a table, and it seemed she could care less if we stayed or left, so we left. I'm happy they are doing so well they can turn people away, but my experience seems to mirror others and if they think this little tourist trap can survive on and endless supply of unsuspecting first time customers, it is because the old woman is unfamiliar with the internet and the fact that people often do research before they go out and people might want to avoid the risk of this rude and unaccommodating old woman.

3  Thank ED C