“Great lunch!”
Review of Borealis Breads

Borealis Breads
Ranked #1 of 2 Bakeries in Wells
Reviewed July 14, 2018

We were in Wells on vacation and were walking by here one day at lunchtime. We stopped and both ordered the chicken salad with cranberries and walnuts. I had mine on rosemary bread. Wonderful!

Reviewed July 12, 2018 via mobile

I have been going to this bakery for over 25 years and have never been disappointed. Everything is scrumptious!! Service is fantastic. Can’t wait to see try something new!

Reviewed July 7, 2018

We only had coffe and a lemon bar but if I were local I would be here all the time buying fresh baked bread ! Yum

Reviewed June 18, 2018

Good place to stop for coffee and a pastry. Also soup and sandwiches, although a bit pricey. They sell some good oils and vinegars and marinades. The breads are wonderful

Reviewed June 12, 2018

Wonderful Anadama Bread. brought back memories from years ago when I used to make it for my dad! Highly recommend!

Been to Borealis Breads? Share your experiences!