“loved the beach”
Review of Wells Beach

Wells Beach
Ranked #3 of 26 things to do in Wells
Reviewed October 2, 2013

It definitely was a long rocky beach---enjoyed our time there. Stayed at Garrison Suites---very clean and nice, nothing fancy.

All reviews
in 61 reviews
"trolley"
in 20 reviews

Reviewed October 2, 2013

I am an early riser my Wife is not. I love going to Dunkin Donuts at just about 5:00 AM and drinking my coffee watching the sun come up. Great place to visit.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

This is a beautiful beach when the tide is out. Kids bring their shovels and pails, and everyone walks on the beach. Walking past colorful sea side homes is really scenic.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

Beautiful beach - parking is limited so be prepared to walk a distance to get to the beach.
this place is quiet, clean and nice - the houses on the beach are gorgeous too.

See more reviews
Reviewed September 26, 2013

First time to Maine, had a dog with me.. most beaches that I came across you either had to pay to park, was way too busy (in september?!), or didn't allow dogs.. well, this one did.. so I came here. BEAUTIFUL! I'm so jealous of the houses that get to enjoy this every day.. I got tons of pictures here and they all look like a photographer took them! I completely enjoyed my stay at this beach.

Been to Wells Beach? Share your experiences!