“French toast, blueberries, pancakes-Oh my.”
Review of The Egg and I

The Egg and I
Ranked #33 of 76 Restaurants in Wells
Cuisines: American
Description: Breakfast primarily
Description: Breakfast primarily
Reviewed October 26, 2016

What a great place for breakfast or lunch as suits you timetable. Usually a line, but this efficient eatery moves things along. A line? if the food is great, service zippy and prices within new era reality word gets out.
They do not take credit cards, but an ATM on site makes this a non issue. Don't miss it.
I do believe they close at 2p.m.

Reviewed October 25, 2016

We always stop here for breakfast. Their eggs bennedict is something you don't want to miss. I'm craving it now - I guess we need to plan another trip back!!

Reviewed October 18, 2016

Great place for the early morning eats. Food is great, plenty on the plate and more than enough options. Always a line...cause it is so worth it.

Reviewed October 17, 2016

Very popular, may have wait time. Food is good and at an average price, higher than last year. Service is good food is delivered quickly. Cash only - no credit cards.

Reviewed October 11, 2016

We only ate breakfast at this restaurant. Everything we had was excellent. We had blueberry pancakes, yogurt with fruit, eggs, sausage links, coffee and orange. All good choices.Service was excellent. It is owned by a family and they are very friendly.

Been to The Egg and I? Share your experiences!