“Nice waitress, but.....”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed December 2, 2012

The waitress was nice as could be...I wish the food was as good...average prices for less than average food. My suggestion look else where...

1  Thank Paula D

Reviewed November 30, 2012

I've been to Litchfields twice in the past week. 1st, for a night out with girlfriends (we called ahead for a party of 10), got a nice table seperated from the main restaurant, and had a wonderful waitress (Beth), whom went out of her way to seperate every persons check individually! Service was prompt, accurate, and friendly. I ordered their greek salad with chicken which was wonderfully fresh (home made greek dressing is excellent!), and a beer that (of course) was great! It was so nice that my Mom, daugher and I returned the next day for lunch (and another greek salad!)--My only recommendation to them would be to have a least one "healthy" option for an entree (grilled salmon, sole, etc.) for us heart healthy folks, but otherwise I will be returning again!

2  Thank Callily
Reviewed October 27, 2012

Enjoyed eating here while watching a Packer game. Very good tasting fish and chips, and chowder. The owners and servers are very friendly. They have good prices for drink specials.

1  Thank Roberto C
Reviewed October 24, 2012

A great place to go if you want great food with resonable prices. A very clean restaurant! We actually went back twice during our long weekend stay in Wells. I would rank them A+! Our server was terrific and served our dinners with a smile! A must for travelers.

1  Thank Karen V
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Thanks for making our evening great! Out of town visitors will love the staff and food and drink!

They found the football game we wanted to watch and held a table for us to come back and watch it that evening. We really appreciate that extra effort!