Sue and John are the owners of the Inn and are just lovely hosts. They are sincere, caring individuals that care deeply about the service that they are providing. They are attentive to your needs and want to make your experience at the inn enjoyable and comfortable. They pay meticulous attention to every detail. As an added bonus, John is quite the entertainer; his quick wit and sense of humor are just charming. And Sue is responsible for the five star breakfast fare served each morning.
The inn is beautifully decorated and I'm always looking for new decorating tips to apply at my own home. They are always updating and improving each year. The overall feeling of warmth and comfort just surrounds you as a guest at haven; a home away from home.
The number of people that return each year is the proof of Sue and John's passion with making Haven by the Sea a little piece of heaven on earth.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coastal. Relaxed. Desired. Ocean side, and centrally located between Ogunquit and Kennebunkport, this seaside bed and breakfast is Wells Beach premier B & B Inn. Once a seaside church, now completed renovated with oversize custom guestrooms and suites with waterviews. The Inn offers all the amenities you would expect at your finer lodging establishments including a complimentary breakfast and full bar service. Enjoy the terrace with its breeze from the ocean and surrounding marshlands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com and Orbitz so you can book your Haven By The Sea B&B Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Haven By The Sea Hotel Wells
- Haven By The Sea B&B Inn Wells, Maine