Haven By The Sea is just that: a quiet sanctuary a short block from the beach, yet out of the tourist hustle (which is still within easy walking distance if desired). Rooms (we stayed in two) ran from charming and comfortable, to spacious and plush, but everything felt warm and inviting. Setting Haven apart from many others are the plush common spaces - great for reading or talking. Breakfasts were inventive and filling. On top of all this was the warmth of the lovely hosts. Overall, hard to beat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coastal. Relaxed. Desired. Ocean side, and centrally located between Ogunquit and Kennebunkport, this seaside bed and breakfast is Wells Beach premier B & B Inn. Once a seaside church, now completed renovated with oversize custom guestrooms and suites with waterviews. The Inn offers all the amenities you would expect at your finer lodging establishments including a complimentary breakfast and full bar service. Enjoy the terrace with its breeze from the ocean and surrounding marshlands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Agoda so you can book your Haven By The Sea B&B Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Haven By The Sea Hotel Wells
- Haven By The Sea B&B Inn Wells, Maine