At a minimum we go to the Haven twice a year. John and Susan go to great lengths to make each guest feel special and welcome. They take into account special requests, always offer spot on recommendations for dining and places of interest in the area, and we just consider them to be good friends.
There is just no other place for us. Every room we have stayed in has been immaculate and charming in its individual way. The beach is a short walk away and beckons you every time you walk out the front door. Housekeeping is wonderful, the other guests have always been friendly, and the breakfasts in the morning are such a treat.
The building is beautiful, especially after the recent renovations, and we cannot wait to go back. We will be customers/guests for life. It says a lot when the very best part of such a superb getaway happens to be the innkeepers themselves !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coastal. Relaxed. Desired. Ocean side, and centrally located between Ogunquit and Kennebunkport, this seaside bed and breakfast is Wells Beach premier B & B Inn. Once a seaside church, now completed renovated with oversize custom guestrooms and suites with waterviews. The Inn offers all the amenities you would expect at your finer lodging establishments including a complimentary breakfast and full bar service. Enjoy the terrace with its breeze from the ocean and surrounding marshlands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz and Agoda so you can book your Haven By The Sea B&B Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Haven By The Sea Hotel Wells
- Haven By The Sea B&B Inn Wells, Maine