“Amazing Little Cafe!”
Review of Rollover Cafe

Rollover Cafe
Ranked #20 of 70 Restaurants in Wells
Cuisines: Cafe
Description: Serves breakfast and lunch. Casual beach food.
Description: Serves breakfast and lunch. Casual beach food.
Reviewed July 23, 2014

During a visit to Wells, we visited this delightful cafe several times. They have great breakfast wraps, great homemade muffins and an amazing variety of healthy sandwiches for lunch. Their sandwiches are creative as well as delicious. Your four legged friends are welcome on the patio dining area. Coffee is good and ice tea is excellent! Very reasonable prices. Don't miss it!

1  Thank MALUV2Travel

Reviewed July 12, 2014

This place has the best breakfast sandwiches in the world. They're fresh made, and the service is great. Always such wonderful people behind the counter. Plus, it's dog friendly! I always recommend this place to everyone who comes up here.

1  Thank Krnajarian
Reviewed May 8, 2014 via mobile

Last weekend we discovered a great cafe at Wells Beach. THE ROLLOVER CAFE!
Being a pet lover it was nice to find a place that is pet friendly. The owner even makes fresh dog treats which my dog, Ross gobbled up. Not sure what to get because of the great menu choices I decided on the belly rub in honor of my dog. It was a grilled chicken, avacado, Havarti cheese, spinach & c raisins on wheat berry bread. AMAZING!! Will definitely go back to try one of the many other yummy sounding optuons. The staff was super friendly felt like I had known them for years. I give them a big thumbs up.

1  Thank umbie025
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Try a breakfast sandwich, they are awesome. Bring the dog too...WOOF!!!! Sit outside in they're patio area while drinking green mt. coffee. The owner remembered me, my 17 yr old daughter thought that was just awesome. "She remembered that I was going to Bentley?" LOL!!

Reviewed August 5, 2013

This is a great spot on the Maine coast for an outdoor meal with your pup! They will even come out and give your dog a cookie! Our dog loved it so much we bought some! We had egg n cheese breakfast sandwiches - very yummy and fresh ingredients. This is a nice little spot for a very casual breakfast or lunch near Wells Beach.

Been to Rollover Cafe? Share your experiences!