“Best breakfast sandwich ever.”
Review of Rollover Cafe

Rollover Cafe
Ranked #18 of 71 Restaurants in Wells
Cuisines: Cafe
Description: Serves breakfast and lunch. Casual beach food.
Description: Serves breakfast and lunch. Casual beach food.
Reviewed July 12, 2014

This place has the best breakfast sandwiches in the world. They're fresh made, and the service is great. Always such wonderful people behind the counter. Plus, it's dog friendly! I always recommend this place to everyone who comes up here.

1  Thank Krnajarian
There are newer reviews for Rollover Cafe

Reviewed May 8, 2014 via mobile

Last weekend we discovered a great cafe at Wells Beach. THE ROLLOVER CAFE!
Being a pet lover it was nice to find a place that is pet friendly. The owner even makes fresh dog treats which my dog, Ross gobbled up. Not sure what to get because of the great menu choices I decided on the belly rub in honor of my dog. It was a grilled chicken, avacado, Havarti cheese, spinach & c raisins on wheat berry bread. AMAZING!! Will definitely go back to try one of the many other yummy sounding optuons. The staff was super friendly felt like I had known them for years. I give them a big thumbs up.

1  Thank umbie025
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Try a breakfast sandwich, they are awesome. Bring the dog too...WOOF!!!! Sit outside in they're patio area while drinking green mt. coffee. The owner remembered me, my 17 yr old daughter thought that was just awesome. "She remembered that I was going to Bentley?" LOL!!

Reviewed August 5, 2013

This is a great spot on the Maine coast for an outdoor meal with your pup! They will even come out and give your dog a cookie! Our dog loved it so much we bought some! We had egg n cheese breakfast sandwiches - very yummy and fresh ingredients. This is a nice little spot for a very casual breakfast or lunch near Wells Beach.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

I've only bought their cinnamon rolls...they are like no other. They look like an ordinary cinnamon roll...nothing to write home about...but when you take it home and microwave it for about 40 seconds and cut into it, it's amazing!!! I dream about them!

The service is outstanding too...super friendly and accommodating!

1  Thank Hollyhodgie

Been to Rollover Cafe? Share your experiences!